A night on the mountain beats a night on the town! Titus Mountain is excited to provide the LONGEST ski day in upstate NY!
Hours of Operation:
- Thursday – Saturday, 4:30pm – 10:00pm
- INCLUDED with your All-Day Lift Pass!!
- $20 or $27 for Night Skiing only
A Guide to Night Skiing at Titus Mountain
- Be sure to dress in warm layers: The Adirondack sun isn’t around to heat up the air a few extra degrees.
- Ski with a buddy
- Watch the sunset in our beautiful Lower Lodge
- Check out TWO of our Terrain Parks: You don’t have to be famous to shred under the lights!
- Take a ride down the Tubing Hill: Nighttime isn’t just for skiers or boarders